Yeah, I have been really quiet lately. Partly it was because for some reason I couldn't log in to Blogger, but rather than track down the problem I let myself get distracted by things like, um, well, the sun being out, and a couple of books I've been reading, and thinking about starting a new book, and . . . did I mention the sun being out? Anyway, I was distracted and finally figured out it was something to do with Blogger changing something and Opera not really liking it, but then apparently there was an update to Opera which maybe fixed it. Or I dunno. In any event, here I am.
In a few hours, I am going to jump on an airplane and fly to Phoenix. First I will take a Xanax, of course. I'll be visiting my cousin Sara and her husband John, plus their son Little John, and my cousin Liz and her boyfriend J.J. I haven
Then on Saturday I will be getting together with my pals Mindy and Angie for a romp through the Greater Phoenix area visiting bookstores and generally having a grand time. I'm very excited about the trip and can't wait to meet Mindy and Angie in person for real! Digitality Actualized! Woot!
P.S.: In a little while here, I will have a post up at InkSpot. But don't rush -- it's only about half done!
6 comments:
Wish I could go with ya, Bill. I'd love to see Phoenix. Enjoy the trip!
Yup, looking forward to seeing ya. Not digging the prospect of 100 degree heat, but the margaritas will help make up for it!
;)
You had trouble with bogger too!!?
Oh thank God... I thought I was going mental.
Ias her bunioness, Mindy, taller in real life? I have to know. Tell me everything.
Grand weekend, Bill. And don't tell Bardawill nuttin'. Y'hear?
Not a word!
What happens in the Prius, stays in the Prius.
Post a Comment