Thursday, May 03, 2007

Mystery Scene #99, page 79


The newest Mystery Scene includes a wonderful review of Lost Dog. It's not currently available online, but check out the print edition if you can. The issue even includes a picture of me at my friend's cabin in the woods where I often go for long weekend writing retreats. It was so exciting to see when my copy arrived in yesterday's mail!

6 comments:

Tracy Sharp - Author of the Leah Ryan Series said...

Congrats on the reviews, Bill. I love that picture of you too.

Bill Cameron said...

Thanks, Trace! :D

I need to update it. This past weekend, I helped my buddy put the trim around the windows. It's really looking nice now.

Mindy Tarquini said...

That's wonderful, Bill! Congratulations!

Mark Combes said...

Well deserved my friend. Anne Frasier's review is spot on too over at "The Big Thrill." I'm really looking forward to reading "Hummingbirds!"

Patrick Shawn Bagley said...

It's a nice review. I had some distractions last week, so I still haven't finished LOST DOG yet. I'm about halfway through, and have to tell you I'm loving it so far.

Bill Cameron said...

Thanks, Folks! And sorry I've been absent. Blogger quite emailing me when I get comments, and, well, see my newest post for my tepid explanation of how I've become distracted.