In life, at least for me, events continue to unwind.
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Drive by...
Been sick as a dog for a while now and am dealing with a bit of professional upheaval right now, but I wanted to drop by and wave. I'm supposed to blog at the Killer Year tomorrow. Hopefully I can get off my duff and get something done!
do you sound like a seal? i've been sick too, but i'm suddenly well. i sounded like a seal, and when i was buying cough syrup at walgreens people backed away.
3 comments:
I'm sick too. Big hugs to you, hon.
do you sound like a seal? i've been sick too, but i'm suddenly well. i sounded like a seal, and when i was buying cough syrup at walgreens people backed away.
I sounded like a whale, I think. Long, low, moaning. And weeping. Okay, maybe not the weeping!
Post a Comment