
Just sticking my nose up before the weekend. In case you're wondering why I took a break . . . day job work got VERY, VERY BUSY. Long days, short nights. I just suddenly went, "Gah! Need. To. Simplify!"
Plus, I am working on a new draft of Whatever It's Called, also known as Oblivion of Hummingbird, Chasing Smoke, or Skin. Depending on my mood that day. This draft includes some structural work that has occupied a lot of my non-day job thought processes. This weekend, I will be heading off to my friends' cabin in the woods for a hard push on the draft out of range of day job distrators! Down, Distractors! Stay!
Meanwhile, a friend sent me a gift, the Official Lost Dog Tour Hat!
In other news, I also hear Lost Dog has begun to ship from Amazon, though it's still a little ways off from brick-and-mortar stores. But I have seen actual books now, and they are so pretty they made me cry. I'm an old softy.
Posting will still be thin until I get through this new draft, but rumors of my demise, etc. etc. Also, very soon I will tell you about my participation in a brand-new group blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment