Today marks another auspicious occasion: the debut of a new group blog, a grog if you will, by writers from Midnight Ink. It's called Inkspot, and features over 20 talented writers from all over the mystery landscape. It's my honor and privilege to be included among this group. Be sure to check it out. There's be new posts every day, plus a news update on Saturday. I'm very excited about it, and I hope you will be too!
http://midnightwriters.blogspot.com/
Found: LOST DOG
Work on the street is that copies of Lost Dog have been showing up in people's mailboxes, freshly delivered from Amazon. How'd that happen? I thought it was supposed to be April Fool's Day, an auspicious date indeed.
Obviously I'm thrilled and excited. To see that puppy in my hands at last is almost hard to believe. And the cover, which looks great in digital form, truly sings in real life. It's lush and moody and darkly alluring. I love it, and I've heard that many others feel the same. Lisa Novak at Midnight Ink did a wonderful job with it. Thank you, Lisa!
No comments:
Post a Comment