Pay no attention to Mr. Clean(er) Shaven! The beard's coming along nicely & just shows off the naughty twinkle in the dirty stinkin' hippie's eyes! Re. gray...the hubster always insists that he's proud of his, 'cause he's earned every one of them!
I'm actually rather proud of mine too. And in real life, I think there are more than are showing up in the pics!
And don't I look sinister in the one of the left? Huh? Huh?
Brett, my aunt has an old photo in her dining room of, I believe, a great-great-grandfather of mine who has exactly the beard you're describing. I don't look anything like him, but if I grew a beard that long, who could tell the difference? Except he's in black-and-white.
I know I need more coffee! And despite Brett's recommendation, I think I probably won't let it reach the stage where gophers can nest in it without me knowing. That should help the whole "cast smelling" thing. I hope!
11 comments:
Not much gray at all! Very rugged. I think you should grow it out like those 1800s beards that are...like...a foot long and pointed downward.
Pay no attention to Mr. Clean(er) Shaven! The beard's coming along nicely & just shows off the naughty twinkle in the dirty stinkin' hippie's eyes! Re. gray...the hubster always insists that he's proud of his, 'cause he's earned every one of them!
word veri:
jybdfmaj
WTF?!!!
I'm actually rather proud of mine too. And in real life, I think there are more than are showing up in the pics!
And don't I look sinister in the one of the left? Huh? Huh?
Brett, my aunt has an old photo in her dining room of, I believe, a great-great-grandfather of mine who has exactly the beard you're describing. I don't look anything like him, but if I grew a beard that long, who could tell the difference? Except he's in black-and-white.
my daughter's boyfriend shaved off his beard last year. my daughter said it smelled like a cast and she almost threw up. :D
did i say i like the beard, bill? looks good. do they make beard shampoo? just wondering.
I just use Chin and Shoulders!
Distracted by the comments as usual... What smelled like a cast? The clippings or the bare chin?!
I think it suits you, Bill. Not the cast smell. The beard.
And what kind of cast? A cast of thousands? Did they wash before showing up for the party?
Maybe I need more coffee.
qdekhe
I know I need more coffee! And despite Brett's recommendation, I think I probably won't let it reach the stage where gophers can nest in it without me knowing. That should help the whole "cast smelling" thing. I hope!
Hahahaha! You look so mischievous!
Whoa. For the smallest of seconds, you looked like my younger brother. Looking at you again, I don't know why I thought that. But...
Whoa.
Gray? Are you kidding? You look like you're about eighteen in those photos. Damn you.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the hairy Bill. I'd take that bottom picture and plaster it everywhere. You look great in a beard, my frend.
Post a Comment