Thursday, February 15, 2007

Sorry, folks

Had to turn on Word Verification. I seem to have crossed that threshold of "Hey, more than four people visit this blog so we must spam the comments with Viagra links links hosted from the Ukraine."

Alas.

And I am going to get that beard pic some time today!

5 comments:

angie said...

Yes. Photos, please!

I HATE word veri, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

bekbek said...

Look, if you didn't want any of the stash I brought back from the Ukraine, all you had to do was say "no thanks."

Sheesh.

ydnvqsyt (that's sheesh in the Ukraine, right?)

Bill Cameron said...

On the down low, bekbek. On the down low...

Anonymous said...

Your Tilde Man comment on crimerant won you a new reader. :)

I don't mind word verifications. My problem is chosing an identity.

Bill Cameron said...

Welcome, Anonymous! :D