
Hard to believe BoucherCon is only two weeks away. It will be my first event of this type ever, and I'm feeling pretty giddy about it. I've been to big trade shows, but they were for the lawn and garden industry. Kinda different from the biggest mystery convention in the known universe. (By the way, the Northwest Flower and Garden Show in Seattle is wonderful should you ever get a chance to go!)
Aside from just taking in as much of the event as I can (which by all accounts will be a miniscule fraction of what is actually available), I've got a couple of this-n-thats I'll be doing, and if you're at B'Con and can make either of them, that would be awesome.
First off, my publisher, Midnight Ink, is hosting a shindig on Friday evening. The little pic up there at the top of this post is the invite. Click the pic for a larger view, or click here for the full-size PDF. A lot of Midnight Ink authors will be there, including the inestimable Julia Buckley, as well as Deb Baker, Sue Ann Jaffarian, Jess Lourey, Tim Maleeny, Keith Raffel, Nina Wright and Chuck Zito. I've read all the books by this gang currently on the shelves (a couple, like mine, are forthcoming) and I loved them! The party should be lots of fun. Everyone's invited!
I'll also be on a panel Sunday morning:
HOW REAL DO YOU NEED TO KEEP IT?
Sunday morning, 10:30am.
Panelists: Bill Cameron, Jodi Compton, Marshall Cook (M), Ellen Crosby, Julia Spencer-Fleming.
I'll be the new kid on the bloc
6 comments:
I'm going to try to sneak the video camera into that panel. :)
I'll be the guy in the Groucho Marx glasses.
Thanks for calling me inestimable. I now have to figure out in what WAY I am so.
And your panel will have the honor of being the last one I attend before I hit the smelly minivan and head homeward. So you shall be in my thoughts as I drive home . . . .
Dude, I'm totally estimable.
Jess, I concur with your estimability.
Thank you. :) And blogging isn't writing and flying is scary. I'll be driving to Madison...
Post a Comment