Monday, September 08, 2008

I'm being roasted, which is probably better than getting baked.

Catch me at BookRoast on September 17, 2008.

Chris Eldin will be my roastmaster, and I have no doubt the heat will rise. Also roasting in September are my agent Janet Reid on September 12, and friend and fellow Killer Year member Jason Pinter on September 18, among many others. A hot time should be had by all.

Visitors will have a chance to win one of two free copies of Chasing Smoke.

BookRoast: Serving up authors and books lightly grilled and seasoned with humor.

2 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

I'll be sure and pop in for your roast, but seeing as to how we both have had a few stories in our wayward youth maybe we should call yours a toast instead.

Tena Russ said...

Amen to your comments about book trailers on Janet Reid's blog.

Tena