"Rising crime fiction star?!" "Highly recommended for all collections?!!!"
Wait, what was that sound? Ah, don't worry. It was just Bill's head exploding. The cleaning crew will have everything taken care of shortly.
All kidding aside (as I've already told you multiple times), this book is fantastic. A solid, mature bit of writing from the man who is NOT a Walton's fan and ain't afraid to say it!
5 comments:
Congrats. I'm going to pick up my copy the next time I hit the bookstore.
Thanks, Travis! I really appreciate it.
Just so you know, it won't be available until mid-to-late October.
Well done Bill!
Any idea when it will hit the bookshops in England....I will most definitely be getting a copy.
:D
"Rising crime fiction star?!" "Highly recommended for all collections?!!!"
Wait, what was that sound? Ah, don't worry. It was just Bill's head exploding. The cleaning crew will have everything taken care of shortly.
All kidding aside (as I've already told you multiple times), this book is fantastic. A solid, mature bit of writing from the man who is NOT a Walton's fan and ain't afraid to say it!
;)
Thank you again, Angie. It was so great to see you!
Post a Comment