Monday, March 26, 2007

It's a trend.


Something has gotten into the water. This pic came over the transom over the weekend, and what can I say? Gorgeous! To be fair, this is a friend, but hey, even so. Such taste, such style!

I'm blogging over at The Killer Year today. What? I never blog at home anymore? I'm still thick in a rewrite of Whatever It's Called, but that's going well. Still, it's demanding most of my attention.

But not ALL of my attention. Over the weekend I gave some attention to a story by my friend M.G. Tarquini called Absolution. I can't believe I missed it last spring when it first appeared. Steven Torres invokes As I Lay Dying in his praise of it, and I can't do better than that. Even so, let me be one to add my own praise. This is a wonderful, evocative, must-read tale. Get thee there, forthwith, say I!

Also, have a look at Chuck Zito's inaugural post at InkSpot, and be sure to say hello.

3 comments:

Mindy Tarquini said...

awww...You're trying to make me cry, aren't you?

Bill Cameron said...

Not on purpose. But then I cry every time someone likes something I wrote, so I completely understand.

Mindy Tarquini said...

Weird career we've chosen, isn't it?