Today I will be sending you on your way. (Mindy, don't hurt me.) I have nothing new to say, but I did want to mention that over at the Killer Year blog, all week we've been sharing our recommendations for books that really did it for us this year.
Meanwhile, Bethany Warner has interviewed Killer Yearbie Brett Battles, so be sure to check that out.
Sandra has had a busy holiday week, which just blows my mind. I barely am able to think this week, but here she is posting about all kinds of interesting, if sometimes gloomy, stuff. Stop that!
John Rickards has a brand-new web site. I think it looks pretty damn good. I just updated my own website too, as it happens. Have a look and let me know what you think. I'm still tinkering.
I have also created the first pass a trailer for lost dog.
Lost Dog Trailer on Vimeo
I will continue to tinker with it, I think.
Today is Angie's fifteenth wedding anniversary! Congratulations, Angie!
And finally, but to me the most amazing, Anne has posted her thoughts on lost dog, and as happened when she first sent them to me, I got teary-eyed.
I hope everyone's having an awesome holiday week!
10 comments:
who's weepy now?
pass the tissue box, please.
the trailer looks great, and i really like the music you're using. it's just right -- doesn't overpower. everything works really well together. your website looks great too!
I got uppers from Santa. Don't worry. Next week I'll try the downers.
Or was that the other way around?
Thank you, Anne. The big secret of the music is it's by me! I created it using GarageBand on my Mac!
Sandra, I want your Santa.
Maybe if you come sit on Kevin's lap you'll get a nice present next year. ;)
Bill,
So much good news. Anne's wonderful review, a great new website, and a spooky trailer!
Happy New Year!
Phil
P.S. Hi Sandra!
Awesome Bill!
Nifty vid, Bill. A little intrigue and just the right length, too. Ain't GarageBand the best?! We use it to edit podcasts & add in filler music.
I'm sooo looking forward to reading lost dog!
GarageBand is definitely fun. Makes me feel like I know what I'm doing!
LOVE the cover of your book! And I LOVE the trailer! Can't wait to read it!
Happy New Year!!!
P.S. Aren't Macs the greatest?!?
I like the video, Bill. Short and sweet. We get the title, the cover. I especially like that last shot with your daughter's stockinged feet.
Post a Comment