In life, at least for me, events continue to unwind.
You're so right about the need to defenestrate.
I always loved that word. Sounds so fancy, 'The Defenestration of Prague', impressive enough that there was a First and a Second of the event. All they did was throw some guys out a window. And make lots of people miserable for decades.
Now that is reaching back in time, Mindy! I had to look that up! 1419 and 1618 no less!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You're so right about the need to defenestrate.
I always loved that word. Sounds so fancy, 'The Defenestration of Prague', impressive enough that there was a First and a Second of the event. All they did was throw some guys out a window. And make lots of people miserable for decades.
Now that is reaching back in time, Mindy! I had to look that up! 1419 and 1618 no less!
Post a Comment