Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A Tall, Cozy, Noirish House, and other tales!


The Winter 2006 Issue of Spinetingler just landed, and forgive me if a brag a bit. It includes my story, "A Tall House," winner of Spinetingler's Cozy Noir Contest. This issue also features a story by my bud, Angie Johnson-Schmit, called "Big Pussy Gets Whacked" which is an absolute hoot! And that's not all. I'm in wonderful company, both among the Cozy Noir Finalists and the other great writers featured in this issue!

And while you're reading the stories, be sure to check out Spinegtingler profiles of my fellow Killer Year mates Robert Gregory Browne, Sean Chercover, Patry Francis, Marcus Sakey, and Sandra Ruttan.

You can read Spinetingler online here, or download a PDF copy here.

7 comments:

Sandra Ruttan said...

Congrats on the contest Bill, and thanks for the plug!

Bill Cameron said...

Thank you, and you're welcome!

Stephen Blackmoore said...

Beautifully done, Bill. Wonderful and moody.

Bill Cameron said...

Thank you, Stephen! :D

Anonymous said...

Awesome story, dude - many, many congratulations!

I kept wondering who the hell won the contest - glad to find out it was such a great writer!

*Off to do some more Snoopy Dancing*

Angie J-S

Anonymous said...

woot!!

fantastic story, bill!!


i figured out why i can't post here. i started a new blog last night -- beta -- and now i can't sign in here under anne frasier -- not beta. my new blog pops up instead, which i don't want anybody to see yet. yes, it's all about me.

Bill Cameron said...

Thank you, Anne! I'm glad you were able to get past the security around here. This whole beta blogger thing, I sometimes wonder why I clicked THAT button! And hasn't it been in beta forever now?

But I'm thrilled you liked the story!