You'll notice over to the right, especially if you scroll down a bit, there's the good ol' CrimeSpot Express. It's been there for a very long time, as least as measured in Bill's Blog Years. You may not have noticed that my own blog never appears there.
It's not because I don't want it to appear there. It's because I've never got around to doing whatever it is one does to get added to the CrimeSpot Milieu. Lazy Bill, that's what I am. (No, please do not put condiments and seasonings on me and spin me around on the tabletop.)
Anyway, I'm joining in with all the Cool Kids today for Graham Powell Appreciation Day. Because I may not BE in CrimeSpot, but I certainly use CrimeSpot. All the time. It's a wonderful resource for keeping up with what's being said and by whom, and I am pleased as anything to include it in my sidebar.
Three Cheers for Graham and CrimeSpot!
And Tribe, adieu. I will miss Flashing in the Gutters.
- - - - -
Before I dash off to the last of my Christmas shopping, I just want to say, "OMYFREAKINGGOD, Anne!" (Bill passes out, and his body floats blissfully away.)
5 comments:
Anne's dead on the money with her praise. Much deserved Bill.
I can't wait to get my copy!! Woohoo!!
it's a FANTASTIC book, bill.
yep, RIP to gutters. i've moved past being sad to thinking it was a pretty cool and gutsy thing to do. :D maybe i'm sick. or maybe tribe was just stoned. oopsie. probably shouldn't have done that. oh hell yes! I'm free!
Thank you, ladies! :D :D :D
I'm sure it's a fab read - looking forward to seeing first hand!
Post a Comment