In life, at least for me, events continue to unwind.
This is very sick... But it made me laugh out loud. Certainly know how that feels!
Julia! Love the pix!This made me laugh out loud as well. Thanks for that, because that seems to be my every day lately.
I felt bad for his eyeballs.
i like the loop and the way he comes back all perky and whole only to have it happen again and again and again.anybody wanna drink while i'm up?
God, yeah Anne. I really need one.
How'd you get that video of me working on my rewrites?
Well, I've heard it said--in a half-way house once--that all writers are dickheads.
I am sneaky, Mindy. VERRRRY sneaky!And Ivan, aye. What can I say?
How did you get your hands on our home movies?
David, combine the Patriot Act with an FBI laptop left in the bathroom down at the bus station, and miracles can happen!
Hehehehe I love that cartoon.
Okay, that went from super cute and funny to gross and disturbing real quick!
Um, how did he get the blood off the keyboard so nicely?
Now you know that's my British doppelganger responding first, don't you? I think that cartoon is most disgusting. You need to take a break from the blood and gore, Bill. Maybe buy a puppy or something.
please, please, please put up something else, Bill. Every time I go to your blog, I'm re-traumatized...It's just a little too close to my reality.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
This is very sick... But it made me laugh out loud.
Certainly know how that feels!
Julia! Love the pix!
This made me laugh out loud as well. Thanks for that, because that seems to be my every day lately.
I felt bad for his eyeballs.
i like the loop and the way he comes back all perky and whole only to have it happen again and again and again.
anybody wanna drink while i'm up?
God, yeah Anne. I really need one.
How'd you get that video of me working on my rewrites?
Well, I've heard it said--in a half-way house once--that all writers are dickheads.
I am sneaky, Mindy. VERRRRY sneaky!
And Ivan, aye. What can I say?
How did you get your hands on our home movies?
David, combine the Patriot Act with an FBI laptop left in the bathroom down at the bus station, and miracles can happen!
Hehehehe I love that cartoon.
Okay, that went from super cute and funny to gross and disturbing real quick!
Um, how did he get the blood off the keyboard so nicely?
Now you know that's my British doppelganger responding first, don't you?
I think that cartoon is most disgusting. You need to take a break from the blood and gore, Bill. Maybe buy a puppy or something.
please, please, please put up something else, Bill. Every time I go to your blog, I'm re-traumatized...
It's just a little too close to my reality.
Post a Comment