In life, at least for me, events continue to unwind.
I tried to comment earlier (damn blogger!) just to say that's very cool.And a complete time sucker...
What Sandra said! Very cool!
I can't figure out how to do it. I never went to school, see. So it's not sucking my time at all. But I think my boys, superior in techno intelligence, would like it.
I took me about half an hour of clicking to figure it out. But, yeah, turn the boys loose on it. They'll have it down in moments!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I tried to comment earlier (damn blogger!) just to say that's very cool.
And a complete time sucker...
What Sandra said! Very cool!
I can't figure out how to do it. I never went to school, see. So it's not sucking my time at all. But I think my boys, superior in techno intelligence, would like it.
I took me about half an hour of clicking to figure it out. But, yeah, turn the boys loose on it. They'll have it down in moments!
Post a Comment