Fortunately, there are things to do in the meantime.
For one thing, there's the Pale Immortal blog. If you don't know what Pale Immortal is, this is a great place to start. You'll get to learn about the town of Tuonela, Wisconsin, haunted by a dark history and a darkening present. You can meet Evan and Graham Stroud even they meet themselves. You can learn about the series of killings a hundred years past hanging like a shroud over the town to this day. You can meet Rachel Burton, town coroner struggling to discover who's committing a new series of killings in Tuonela today.
Another thing to do is what the Pale Immortal video.
Finally, as the waiting until the bookstore opens continues, there's the Pale Immortal soundtrack to listen to.
So yeah, it's early, and I have to wait a few more hours before I can go buy the book, but I've got some things to keep me busy until then. Join me and all the others waiting together. I'm heading over to Anne's blog next to see who else is waiting with me...
| Your Pimp Name Is... |
16 comments:
thanks so much, bill!!!
it's a little early to think of the drinking aspect of this, but i'll be hitting the booze later. ;)
and will return!!
Anne's book is best read when the stars are out, so it seems appropriate to post about it before it's light. Good for you for being up so early, and enjoy the book!
Hi Bill, you're going to love the book! Welcome to the party! :)
Hello Bill, the wait will be worth it. It's a great read.
Hello, MC Money - ain't pimpin' fun?
oh
my
god
Oh man, i have to put up my pimp name. Back to blogger. Great post Bill!
My pimp name is: Daisy Big Spenda
Nice pimp party you got going here! :-)
Scandalous Shagswell here. You will love this book - it's an amazing read!
I wonder if I can find my pimp wig in time for BoucherCon so people there will recognize me for my true self!
Still hoping to grab PI at Powell's this evening!
Of course, I haven't had much luck with my blog crawl, but I'll be home later!
I love the idea that one can meet the characters before they meet themselves. What a romantic view of the whole process of characterization! Awwwwww! Sweet!
Yer drunk, riiight?
Beautiful pimpin'. :)
bekbek
Hey, Bill--just stopping by on the blog crawl. I'm enjoying seeing new blogs I've never visited before! Great job, MC.
staying alive. i keep hearing staying alive.
it's been a great day, pimps.
Can't wait to read the book and the video is way cool!
A day late and a dollar short, MC Money, just picking up the empties. ;) Great post; you'll love the book!
Post a Comment