Friday, September 01, 2006

I am a nut tree

You Are A Chestnut Tree

You are a born diplomat with a well developed sense of justice.

And even though you're impressive and intimidating, you're also fun to be around.

You can be irritated easily, and you sometimes act superior.

Nevertheless, you are sensitive of others feelings and very loyal.

Sometimes you feel misunderstood and are fiercely close to those who know you best.



Maybe I'm the nut that fell out of the tree and then got chewed on by the dog in the living room, scattering pieces of my husk across the carpet and getting stuck in someone's foot because they weren't wearing any shoes. And then I got vacuumed up, to the accompaniment of swearing.

5 comments:

anne frasier said...

okay, these horoscopes are starting to freak me out. so far all of them seem to fit. (not the nut thing, but the other stuff.)

Bill Cameron said...

This one hit me as particularly eerie. You click the link, la la la, what kind of tree am I, and all it's asking is your birthday. No biggie, right? So how did it KNOW ALL THAT STUFF?

Yeah, I hear you, anne.

Sandra Ruttan said...

But if I call you a nut now, you can't really argue. Your celtic horoscope said...

:)

Elizabeth Krecker said...

I agree, these things are way too weird! I quit telling people my birth date after The Birthday Book came out. There was WAY too much personal information in there!

Bill Cameron said...

Maybe The Birthday Book folks read your diary, Elizabeth!