Saturday, July 15, 2006

One of those weeks

It's Saturday, which is good, because we're going to the zoo. Sandra has had the really crazy week, but I found myself flailing around as well. The funny thing is that when I look at what I accomplished it looks like a big fat "not a whole lot," despite feeling so busy I even limited my blog activity to reading a snippet and then dashing off again. I did accomplish a few things, mostly day job stuff. But it didn't feel like I did much more than randomly windmill my arms and walk into walls. But I've gotten myself to Saturday. Zoo, here we come.

Ever have one of those weeks? Of course you have. We all have!

8 comments:

Sandra Ruttan said...

I've been so dismayed. Where did everyone go? I was already facing blog withdrawal next week and no new posts from Brett, from Bill...

You guys are breaking my heart!

24 hours until I leave, and where are you? Leaving me all alone...

Bill Cameron said...

I hope to actually blog tomorrow, perhaps about my day at the zoo. If all goes well, I will be back on schedule by the time you return from the Harrowgating adventure.

Julia Buckley said...

How was the zoo? Arm windmilling is a specialty of mine. I find it helps to increase the stress.

Bill Cameron said...

The walking into the wall helps with increasing stress as well. Overall, it's a package deal.

The Zoo was interesting. I am prolly gonna have more tomorrow, but for tonight, me and my little guy are going to go sleep in the backyard because, well, that's what guys do I guess. We have flashlights and everything.

Tracy Sharp - Author of the Leah Ryan Series said...

Me too, Bill. It's been nuts.

Bob said...

Yep, having one of those summers. Kids are out of school and I seem to get nothing accomplished even though I'm running around like a lunatic.

angie said...

pictures! I want pictures of the zoo!

Bill Cameron said...

Hah ha, yes, pictures. I need to still download them. I decompressed so much on Sunday all I did was sleep and go to the pool!

But I am making a new post today, it's already underway! Promise!