Tuesday, July 11, 2006

One Man's Dark, Mysterious History

Yesterday was one kind of picture, today let's try for something a little different, and much more frightening. I've gotta keep it brief, since I have to get something done early today for an east coast client, and while it may be only 8:00 am here in a normal human time zone, it's already almost lunch back in Atlanta. (What's the rush, Eastern Time Zoners?!)

Without further adieu, One Man's Dark, Mysterious History (and you can thank Sandra for inspiring this post.)



UPDATE: Over at the Killer Year blog, Brett Battles has a fascinating post about how he got to know his characther Jonathan Quinn from his debut novel coming out next year.

7 comments:

Sandra Ruttan said...

Geez, I made a post - where did it go?

Unreal.

Okay, I couldn't remember what I did to inspire this. But now I remember. Oh boy. I'm getting old.

Great photos!

angie said...

Fab photo/slide show. I've burned all of my childhood pictures, hence the skelowriter avatar (just kidding!).

And that Sandra sure can be a bad influence, can't she?

Bill Cameron said...

Aye, Sandra . . . you gotta watch her! ;)

Sandra Ruttan said...

Hey, wait a second. I object!

Bill Cameron said...

I mean that in a loving, big brotherly way!

Bill Cameron said...

Ha ha, Amra! I tremble in fear with you!

Welcome, Jason! I'm happy you've found your way to my little neck of the woods!

Julia Buckley said...

You are one funky dude, Bill.