I'll be on the road this weekend, and if you happen to be within range of where I'll be, I'd love to see you.
M is for Mystery, October 30, 2008, 7pm, San Mateo, CA. Appearing with Eric Stone, author of the acclaimed Ray Sharp series to discuss Chasing Smoke and Eric's latest, Flight of the Hornbill. We'll be doing a multi-media presentation in addition to reading and discussion.
The Mystery Bookstore, October 31, 2008, 7pm, Los Angeles. Group signing.
Men of Mystery, November 1, 2008. A day-long celebration of men who write mysteries. Irvine Marriott Hotel, Irvine, California.
2 comments:
Nope, won't be in the area (or even the time zone), but it sounds like it'll be fun. Ya'll have a good time, and I hope you're both greeting by a huge throng of adoring fans.
Mr. Nantz, one of these days I will hie myself to your neck of the continent!
Post a Comment