And on their way they stopped by
Murder by the Book. It was a lovely time, and featured not only reading by both lovely and talented authors, but also a wide-ranging discussion which included such topics as food phobia, auto-breakdown self-protection techniques, Lutheran ubiquity in Minnesota, and Nut Goodies -- among many others.
Check out the pictures from their appearance below, and learn more about them at their web sites:
DanaFredsti.com and
JessLourey.com.




2 comments:
Ha! I love that you included Dana's growly face. Murder by the Book was awesome--one of the absolute highlights of our west coast book tour. It didn't hurt that the company was great.
You'll be happy to know that the car didn't break down on the way to Seattle and we didn't have to wield Dana's Japanese sword, by the way.
I was very disappointed I didn't get to take my bokkun for a spin, dagnabbit!
I do love the look I'm giving Jess in that picture... and yeah, Murder by the Book was a fantastic store and stop!
Post a Comment