Thursday, April 03, 2008

OC Hobbit

All right, true confession time. I'm one of those people who emailed Peter Jackson to explain to him in fine detail all the many ways he got it WRONG! You know what I'm talking about here, and if you don't, you are banished! Actually, you're not banished. But come on, Peter Jackson? Lord of the Rings, the amazing three part spectacle of visual pyrotechnics that got it WRONG? You know what I'm talking about here.

Continues at InkSpot...
 
 

2 comments:

Akasha Savage. said...

Lord of the Rings is one of my all time favourite books, and I have to admit I loved all the visual effects of the film...but...Elijah Wood was oh so not Frodo. As for Pippin and Merry; I could have knocked their silly hobbit heads together!! The character I liked most in the book was Aragorn, and I thought the Aragorn in the film very easy to rest my eyes on! But what happened to old Tom Bombadil and the river-daughter? My best scene in the film was the Journey In The Dark through Moria.
Last year me and my daughter, Katy had a Lord of the Rings day. We watched all three DVDs end to end. It took us from nine in the morning 'til about seven in the evening!! Sad or what!!!

Akasha Savage. said...

P.S. Did Peter Jackson email you back?