I am pleased to announce the winners of the Give A Dog A Home Holiday Sweepstakes. Below is a video clip of me selecting the winners from the official Lost Dog winter hat.
And the winners are:
Prize winners (one copy each of Lost Dog):
• Vicki Wurgler and her dog Jackson
• Charline Stanley and her dog Mr. Jangles
• Elaine Moreau and her dog Killer
Grand prize winner (one copy of Lost Dog and an ARC of the Killer Year anthology):
• Kymberly Bartlo and her dog Argus
Super secret grand prize winner (one copy of Lost Dog and a pre-sale draft copy of Chasing Smoke, my follow-up to Lost Dog:
• Marv Haas and his dog Hawkins
All winners also receive Lost Dog tchotchkes, including pens, buttons and bookmarks.
Thanks again to everyone who entered!
NOTE: If the video isn't available, check back in a little while. YouTube may still be "processing" it, which I presume means running some kind of image recognition software to make sure it doesn't include pictures of naughty bits.
3 comments:
Do you know what the weirdest thing is about the internet? At the tap of a keyboard, I've been able to correspond with you, comment on Lost Dog to you personally...and now I know what you look and sound like. Cool huh?...or spooky?
I'm glad I didn't accidentally video myself picking my nose!
Sending Christmas wishes to you and yours xx :)
Post a Comment