Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Gonna get slower

I've hardly been a blogging fool the last few months, but I've decided to take a more formal break from the blog. Work has gotten very busy, leaving me with little enough time for any kind of writing at all, so I'm giving myself permission to not blog at all.

I suppose I could change my mind a week from now, but my sense is it will be a while before I have the breathing space to pontificate and bloviate on Blogger again. I will still stick my nose in other blogs to see what's what with folks, but if it's silent here let's hope it's because I'm writing a novel and not watching television.

1 comment:

angie said...

Enjoy your break, Bill. I'm a big fan of taking time off when needed and have always benefitted from blog holidays. Here's wishing you many hours of productive writing squeezed into the rest of that life thing!