In life, at least for me, events continue to unwind.
awww, wish i could be there! have a great time, bill!!
It was sooo fun, Anne. I would have LOVED to see you!
How did it go? Blog about it.
I've got a post about half written, but will probably not post until I get back. The WiFi here is T-Mobile, so I will only pay to get online once or twice all weekend.By the way, Mindy, Janet says Hi! :D
heh.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
awww, wish i could be there! have a great time, bill!!
It was sooo fun, Anne. I would have LOVED to see you!
How did it go? Blog about it.
I've got a post about half written, but will probably not post until I get back. The WiFi here is T-Mobile, so I will only pay to get online once or twice all weekend.
By the way, Mindy, Janet says Hi! :D
heh.
Post a Comment