
Reports of John Rickards' death have been greatly exaggerated. Reports of me not getting any sleep for a million years have not.
It's been a busy week. On the plus side, I'm getting billable hours aplenty and am making progress on my rewrite of what I am now tentatively calling Chasing Smoke.
On the negative, my eyeballs are two glowing coals, as I told Angie in the comments of my previous, and ancient, post.
Today, I blogged over at The Killer Year. Maybe it is controversial. Or maybe I am too tired to produce a coherent thought, so any hope of controversy is lost in a flurry of . . .
*Oh, sorry, dozed off.)*
. . . a flurry of babbling.
4 comments:
Hey, glowing eyeballs man. I would like to see a picture of your ARC!!!!! Come on, man!
Brian sent me one, so I will take a picture and post it!
Well...I guess I'll let you off the hook. This time. And hey, I hear you can just step outside & the nasty weather will cool those glowing coals masquerading as eyeballs right down! My dad was just in Portland & said the weather was exceptionally shitty/cold/icy/snowy. Great weather for writing & not much else.
Yes. Get a picture of the tear rolling down your face as you lovingly caress your ARC. :)
Post a Comment