
It's a Killer Week, with the first Killer Year entries appearing. We start with SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES by Sandra Ruttan, and tomorrow two more will enter the fray: BIG CITY, BAD BLOOD by Sean Chercover and THE BLADE ITSELF by Marcus Sakey.
But let's start with SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES. This is what I had to say about in blurb form...
SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES grabs you by the throat on a storm-swept cliff's edge, and never lets go. Sandra Ruttan writes with a machine gun rhythm that pulls you through every unexpected twist and dark turn in her complex and richly drawn debut. Don't have plans when you sit down to read this tasty, dazzling thriller. Every page of SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES leave you gasping--and begging for more.
And I mean every word of it!
Hop on over to Sandra's blog and say congratulations! And go looking for your own copy. You can pick it up from online bookstores, or better yet, visit your favorite brick-and-mortar haunt and ask for your copy!
9 comments:
Bill, I think I'm losing my mind! I could have sworn I meant to post something about writer's revenge this morning, because of something I saw you say on a blog somewhere.
Anyway, I was going to say that I got a big smile on the weekend, because as I was cleaning my office I found a bunch of my old rejection letters...
Thanks for all the support and encouragement. I couldn't ask for a better brother. Well, I could ask for one that's rich and generous...
I was hoping you'd be my rich and generous big sister. Doh!
(Congrats, of course!)
I purchased my copy last night.
This is so very, very cool. I'm really looking forward to this book!
If I hadn't gotten to read the ARC, I don't think I'd be able to hold out until Feb. 4 when Sandra will be down here after LCC!
Dude, don't even mention ARCs around me. I did every DAMN thing to get one for SC and was foiled each and every time. *Sigh* Have to wait to order mine 'til Thursday - hardback books are so freakin' expensive!
Loved Sandra's first chapter. What a great week for Killer Year! It's really happening!
p.s. Thanks for the nice comment on my novel in PW.
Maybe we'll both be rich!
There you go!
Post a Comment