Friday, January 05, 2007

Man Twisted by Paradox

Thanks to Sandra, I now know I can't make up my mind.

You Are: 50% Dog, 50% Cat

You are a nice blend of cat and dog.
You're playful but not too needy. And you're friendly but careful.
And while you have your moody moments, you're too happy to stay upset for long.

4 comments:

angie said...

Me, too! But I like dogs a lot more than cats. Plus, I'm allergic to kitties. Go figure.

Bill Cameron said...

My cat bites me. And likes to sleep on my throat. Fortunately, I have a poodle who likes to lick her on the head, which she hates, so I am often saved from cat sleep strangulation by poodle love.

Elizabeth Krecker said...

Too funny! I had a cat that would wrap himself around my head when I slept. Then swat at me if I moved.

I figured I was a cat, but low and behold, I'm 90% dog! Thanks for the lead on a little Saturday morning entertainment!!

anne frasier said...

70 percent cat. i don't call myself the bitter hag fer nuthin'.