Saturday, November 11, 2006

Rainy Afternoon



Rainy Afternoon on Vimeo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! That's my movie! Thanks for posting it on here!

Your readers are probably a little confused by it though!

:)

-your daughter

Mindy Tarquini said...

Are those your drawings, also?

Very nice.

Bill Cameron said...

My little six-foot tall sweetie is the creative one!

mai wen said...

That's pretty cool, your daughter's very talented! Like father like daughter. :)

I really enjoyed the video, it reminded me of the Death Cab for Cutie video for I Will Follow You... I Loved the video. Very cool indeed.

mai wen said...

P.S. I couldn't help but notice that in your Comments URL it says beta.blogger and has the little Google icon... so does that mean you've made the switch? I've been contemplating making the switch (you can read my musings and fears on my blog), I'm curious how you like it?