Saturday, October 14, 2006

I know, I promised

I was going to write about my conversation with the cop about my last post, but I got this "up to my sinuses" thing going on and I didnae get the chance. Which is Gaelic for "I didn't get the chance." Except it's not Gaelic.

What I did do is write a post for the Killer Year, which is now available. And now I am going off to have breakfast with Gregg Olsen, which I am very excited about. And then I am going to write like a fiend (which, if I understand fiends correctly, will involve slavering). But sometime this weekend, I will share the cop's thoughts on the Evil Man discussed below. (Summary: there's a pretty good chance he's evil, unless he's not.)

2 comments:

Mindy Tarquini said...

Okay. I'll stop hitting the refresh button then and go do something useful.

Gregg Olsen said...

Bill, I enjoyed meeting you so much this a.m. I hope your wicked humor is found somewhere in your books... See you at the MWA meeting in November.
Onward,
Gregg