That said, here are those which seemed to come out the best, at least to my currently still-tired eyes.
Now, how sweet is this? Sandra lurved the bear.
Let's face it. You're looking at trouble in this one.
Flatbread covered with stuff. I could eat this forever.
Handsome AND intelligent.
Anne and Sandra! Woot!
The inimitable Tribe.
I fear for my ass.
I made a hat for Russel.
It was good for me too, Joe.
10 comments:
Love the pics Bill! I'll be there next year if it kills me!
Just for the record, Trace, I hope you make it as a living being, rather than a zombie or a mummy or something like that.
Me too, but if worse comes to worst, I'll make it there even if I'm undead.
Better the zombie Trace than no Trace at all!
Fun pics, Bill. I won't take it personally that you didn't make a hat for me, since you did solve all my computer problems.
Now I'm going to send you my relationship problems. :)
Thanks for calling me hansom, Bill. Next time though, buy me dinner first.
It was good for me too, Joe.
I fear for my ass.
heh!!!
all fantastic photos, bill!! :)
when i was going to high school in southern new mexico, we used to have parties in the desert that lasted 24 - 48 hours. we would bring food and camp out. a lot of crazy things would happen and one night would seem like a week. when we got back to school we would relive the parties over and over, and with each telling gain new and hilarious information. i never thought those days would ever be recaptured in adulthood, but hmmm. dare i say...?
Brett, I thought you wanted breakfast afterwards. Sorry, man, my mistake.
And, Anne, I think you're on to something!
Great Pictures! But where's the picture of the infamous kiss?
I'm with Trace on this one...way too much fun to miss out on next year! As always, you took some great photos.
Post a Comment