I am also giddy to learn that I have won last week's "Free For All Friday" contest. First Offenders always have something interesting to say, and their Free For All Friday contests have been tons of fun. Murder Haikus, Favorite Words, or the contest I had the great honor of winning, Theme Bar. (My personal favorite among last week's entries was the Buck Off Bar, but check them all out!)
I think it's always worth a moment to check out Sandra's kittens as well. Even though they are way off in Alberta, I can feel their cuteness rays beaming down all way over here in Portland.
Not that I want to get into a Battle of Cuteness or anything (and besides, kittens always win), but these two, Nene on the left and Jasmine on the right, are my Furry Balls of Adorableness.
10 comments:
There is a line in your post I'm absolutely not touching.
But if someone made that comment at my blog? My regs would, er, have a field day!
Very cute picture, though!
And I just tried lying in bed, reading. Stuart and Rebus hopped on top of my stomach and had a playfight. Then they attacked the book. I officially can't read in bed any more!
Uh-oh. I'm thinking it's gotta be the "check out Sandra's kittens" comment.
I'm innocent! For the most part!
Um, no. Not even close.
My word Bill, you wouldn't survive five minutes with John Rickards without being skewered!
Now I'm really intrigued. Flummoxed, but intrigued. Of course, being skewered is a familiar sensation, so perhaps I'd be oblivious to John's attention.
Or maybe not?
Ah. I'm reading John's blog, and while I'm still not sure which line you're referring to, I'm getting a tiny inkling of what a John Rickards' skewering might be like. I do believe I would delight in it, though I might have get medical help afterwards.
Congrats on winning at First Offenders. I have played their game twice and did NOT win, so I guess this makes us rivals. :)
Ooo, a rival! I've always wanted a rival. Maybe we can build secret underground lairs and stuff. (I've also always wanted a secret underground lair.)
Enough. Furry balls, Bill. It's the furry balls comment.
And you will need a secret lair, with me as your rival. I want a room that is entirely crooked, like the ones on the old Batman series. And I want henchmen. Yeah--lots of henchmen.
Of course. Furry Balls!
I am so oblivious sometimes. ;)
Post a Comment