Tuesday, June 20, 2006

About Me

lost dog, my first mystery novel, will be available from Midnight Ink Books in April 2007. I am currently at work on my second mystery.

If you were to come looking, you could fine me lurking in the Pacific Northwest with my lovely wife and two children, as well as a growing menagerie, including an adorable poodle, an imperious cat, and a charming leopard gecko. I'm an eager traveler and avid bird-watcher, and prefer to write near a window so I can meditate on whatever may fly by during intractable passages.

My work has appeared in The Dunes Review and The Alsop Review, as well as The Portland Southeast Examiner. I am a member of Willamette Writers and the Mystery Writers of America.

2 comments:

Sandra Ruttan said...

Hey, you're seriously this new to blogging?! COOL! Look forward to future posts and getting to know you through Killer Year!

Bill Cameron said...

Yep, totally brand new! Glad to see ya here though! I'm very excited about KY!