In life, at least for me, events continue to unwind.
Best. Blurb. Ever.That should go on the website.
I'm with Brett.
hehe. I shall update forthwith!
Okay, I'm looking at my copy of LOST DOG right now and--no disrespect to Anne, Sandra or Julia--that blurb is pure gold.
Maybe Library Journal puts out a prison edition.
A great blurb.A better opening line.
oh, yeah. definitely a fantastic blurb.
Stephen, that is a great opening line! If I see that woman again, I'm gonna tell her she needs to start writing!
Hahahahaha!
We have a winner--ding!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Best. Blurb. Ever.
That should go on the website.
I'm with Brett.
hehe. I shall update forthwith!
Okay, I'm looking at my copy of LOST DOG right now and--no disrespect to Anne, Sandra or Julia--that blurb is pure gold.
Maybe Library Journal puts out a prison edition.
A great blurb.
A better opening line.
oh, yeah. definitely a fantastic blurb.
Stephen, that is a great opening line! If I see that woman again, I'm gonna tell her she needs to start writing!
Hahahahaha!
We have a winner--ding!
Post a Comment