In life, at least for me, events continue to unwind.
Holy crap! Glad your daughter's okay and nobody got hurt too badly. Wow!Fun video - with music from The Damned!!! Your kid's got good taste.:o)
Oregon's more exciting than I thought it was. Next you'll say hot things happen in Cleveland.Glad she's okay. And the video was great.
that video was fantastic! i loved it! sorry about the wreck and glad everybody's okay.
It's been a long time since I was in Cleveland, but what I remember didn't include heat!She does have taste, doesn't she? And so talented!
Holy crap! I mean HOLY CRAP!!!!
It's one of those stories that's so extreme I thought it was a joke at first. Glad she's okay. Wow.
What an amazing daughter! What an amazing story! I'm so glad she's ok! Wow! Do you think her people might be interested in talking to the Teenager's people? ;-)
k. I'm such a glass-half-empty.All I can think is...HOW COME SHE GETS TO BE SO TALENTED?Sheesh.But I'm glad she -and everybody else- is okay. Wow.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Holy crap! Glad your daughter's okay and nobody got hurt too badly. Wow!
Fun video - with music from The Damned!!! Your kid's got good taste.
:o)
Oregon's more exciting than I thought it was. Next you'll say hot things happen in Cleveland.
Glad she's okay. And the video was great.
that video was fantastic! i loved it!
sorry about the wreck and glad everybody's okay.
It's been a long time since I was in Cleveland, but what I remember didn't include heat!
She does have taste, doesn't she? And so talented!
Holy crap! I mean HOLY CRAP!!!!
It's one of those stories that's so extreme I thought it was a joke at first. Glad she's okay. Wow.
What an amazing daughter! What an amazing story! I'm so glad she's ok!
Wow!
Do you think her people might be interested in talking to the Teenager's people? ;-)
k. I'm such a glass-half-empty.
All I can think is...
HOW COME SHE GETS TO BE SO TALENTED?
Sheesh.
But I'm glad she -and everybody else- is okay. Wow.
Post a Comment