Saturday, September 23, 2006

Uh oh. I'm a commie.

You Are 8% Capitalist, 92% Socialist

You see a lot of injustice in the world, and you'd like to see it fixed.
As far as you're concerned, all the wrong people have the power.
You're strongly in favor of the redistribution of wealth - and more protection for the average person.


I think I can hear the FBI banging on my front door already...

Perhaps this is a more accurate reflection of who I am:

You Are an Espresso

At your best, you are: straight shooting, ambitious, and energetic

At your worst, you are: anxious and high strung

You drink coffee when: anytime you're not sleeping

Your caffeine addiction level: high


At the very least, I think I'm less likely to be "disappeared" for being an espresso.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! My husband is a student at the college where I work, and he told his classmates that I am a socialist. We're in the middle of Georgia, understand. He got a lot of shocked looks.

And then he said, "and she works here at the college!"

Oh great...

anne frasier said...

soy latte

angie said...

I'm an espresso, too. Weird, 'cause in real life I'm all about the mochas.

And I've got commie tendencies, but ya got me beat there, dude! Still, the supporting small local shops is right on the money.

***You Are 32% Capitalist, 68% Socialist***

You tend to be quite wary of businesses, especially big business.
While you know that corporations have their place, you tend to support small, locally owned shops.
As far as the rich go, you think they're usually corrupt and immoral.

Rob Gregory Browne said...

I'm a rum punch.