This weekend has been a whirlwind, and it will probably take me weeks to process it all. But I just had to pop in and say I met Anne Frasier last night! Yes!
Of course, I also got to meet lots of other lovely folks, including Julia Buckley and David Skibbins, who joined Anne and me with Sandra Ruttan for dinner. (Rob Browne snuck in after a bit too.)
People have asked what the highlights of Bouchercon have been, and certainly there have been many for me. Meeting the Midnight Ink authors, chatting with Barbara Moore, filming Al Guthrie and Duane Swierczynski waxing, er, poetic about Dave White (film to come at the Killer Year blog). (Jess, you are totally estimable!)
And, of course, all the amazing authors I've been a fan of for years. I am glad I brought multiple pairs of pants, because I've wet myself just about every five minutes.
And now I am off for another day. But I just had to stop by and say, Anne! Oh my god!
3 comments:
Bill. It was great seeing you, again. Thanks for sneaking us into the party Friday night. What fun!
Lee
You make it sound like David Skibbins and I are an item. Well, a girl can dream . . .
Great meeting you too, Bill!
friday night was definitely the highlight of the trip for me. lovely evening all the way around.
Post a Comment